Search

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Covey's Cove

So, the article in Times of India today March 18, 2006 that brushes on India being in Industrial age in terms of management so much snatches away a lot I myself wanted to write. No loss because - It’s very well worded and addresses all things in terms of open culture, motivation and people management. I suggest all my colleagues read the same as I so keep prophesizing the mantras said there to them always.

Hats of to Covey to see this year’s before and work on such book - the 8th Habit. I now want to read the 7 habits before moving to the 8th of which I had heard significantly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hats off to you for beautifully managing & departmentalizing your professional, domestic & "FREE" life. Lesser humans like us can never find time for such extravaganza.

Manish Sethi said...

Thank you! We all have it in us - hidden deep beneath, a sheeth of fresh air, a wiff of inner beauty or of clean unadulterated thoughts. I guess you are one in my life who inspires me to do this. I still have lots to learn..

26-11

26-11
Twentysix Eleven